PADI Advanced Open Water Diver course
Want to take your diving to the next level? Become an Advanced Open Water Diver. This course allows you to explore all that diving has to offer. You gain additional experience and skills under the guidance of an instructor.
Depth: max. 30 m.
Duration: 2-3 days
Before we start
- Be certified as a PADI Open Water Diver or have an equivalent rating.
- Be 12 years of age or older.
- Theory using the manual or online
- Navigation and deep dive (deeper than 18 meters)
- If you follow the fixed program you also do the boat dive, digital photo dive, and the fish id dive. You can also choose to do another dive for a small extra fee: wreck dive, night dive, peak performance buoyancy dive, underwater naturalist, search and recovery dive or a dive with enriched air (nitrox).
Theory: start online
To do the theory there are different options:
- You can do the theory when you are here.
- You can start the theory online now with PADI Touch