Why do your PADI Adventure diver course with Dive College Lanzarote?
Unique beachside location offering easy access to a beautiful natural reef (360º view)
Team of experienced instructors – thousands of students have already been taught by us
Courses available in your own language
Do the Museo Atlántico dive as part of the course
Varied choice of dives such as wreck, boat and night
Free transport service to and from your hotel in Playa Blanca
Flexible planning – structure the course around your holiday
Dives will be from the boat and shore
All facilities (toilets, shower, changing rooms etc.) available onsite
Complete your course in a safe, relaxed and fun atmosphere!
Explore diving further and become an Adventure Diver. Dive deep or at night, explore a wreck or make a photo dive. You choose the three dives you want to make! This course is perfect for people who want continue their dive education but don’t have the time to do the complete Advanced Open Water Diver course. Once certified it only takes 2 more dives to become an Advanced Open Water Diver.
Depth: max. 30 m.
Duration: 1-2 days
Before we start
- Be certified as a PADI Open Water Diver or have an equivalent rating.
- Be 10 years of age or older (for some Adventure Dives you need to be 12 or 15 years old).
- Theory with the manual
- Three adventure dives, such as boat dive, wreck dive, digital photography dive, night dive, peak performance buoyancy dive, underwater naturalist, search & recovery dive or an enriched air (nitrox) dive.
Theory: start online!
To do the theory there are different options:
- You can do the theory when you are here.
- You can order the e-book in advance and already prepare at home.