The PADI Open Water Diver course is the most popular dive course in the world! You will learn the fundamentals of scuba diving, including dive theory and dive skills and get to make some great dives. With PADI Open Water Diver license you are allowed to dive anywhere in the world with a certified buddy.
Depth: max. 18 m.
Duration: 3-4 days
Before we start
Everybody who is in good health, reasonably fit, and comfortable in the water can earn a PADI Open Water Diver certification (minimum age 10 years).
- Pool sessions to learn the basic scuba skills
- Diving theory using DVD and manual or online
- Four dives in the sea on the house reef in front of the dive centre
- Possibility to do to the last dive of the course as a boat dive so you gain extra experience
Theory: start online
To do the theory, there are different options:
- You can do the theory when you are here.
- You can start the theory online now with PADI Touch
Want to do a private course? It is possible with Dive College Lanzarote. Contact us for more information