Why do your Rescue Diver course with Dive College Lanzarote?
Unique beachside location offering easy access to a beautiful natural reef (360º view)
Team of experienced instructors – thousands of students have already been taught by us
Conducted in small groups so lots of individual attention
Courses available in your own language
Smaller groups, lots of practical experience
Demonstrations using staff members to play the victim
Free transport service to and from your hotel in Playa Blanca
Flexible planning – structure the course around your holiday
All facilities (toilets, shower, changing rooms etc.) available onsite
Complete your course in a relaxed and fun atmosphere!
You’d think that it’s not easy to learn about accident prevention and management and still have fun. But it can be. The Rescue Diver course is serious fun. We are going to teach you how to look after the safety and well being of yourself and other divers. You will learn to help prevent problems and, if necessary, manage dive emergencies using a variety of techniques. The Rescue Diver course is enjoyable and builds your confidence.
Depth: 6-12 m.
Duration: 3-4 days
Before we start
- Be certified as a PADI (junior) Adventure Diver, must have completed the Underwater Navigation Adventure Dive.
- Be 12 years of age or older.
- EFR Primary and Secondary Care training within 24 months. Training may be completed along with Rescue Diver course.
- Theory with the manual or online
- Ten training exercises, such as panicked diver, how to deal with underwater problems, missing diver procedures and how to surface an unconscious diver.
- Two different dive accident scenarios.
Theory: start online!
To do the theory there are different options:
- You can do the theory when you are here.
- You can order the e-book in advance and already prepare at home.
- You can start the theory online now with PADI e-learning.
OPTION 1: THEORY HERE
- You choose this option when you want to do the complete PADI Rescue Diver course in Lanzarote. With this option you either already have your PADI manual or you buy this when you arrive here (40 euro). This option costs 390 euro (excl. manual)
OPTION 2: eBOOK
- With this option you already get the PADI e-book and start your course today. This saves you time on your holiday. You will watch the DVD and do the exam when you are here. After we receive your payment (49 euro) we register you on the PADI website and you will receive a login code from PADI to download your eBook. When you are here you will get a discount on your course and only pay 381 euro. This option costs 430 euro (49 euro for the e-book and 381 euro for the course)