Why do your EFR course with Dive College Lanzarote?
- Team of experienced instructors - thousands of students have already been taught by us
- Conducted in small groups so lots of individual attention
- Courses available in English, Spanish, German, Dutch or French
- Flexible planning – structure the course around your holiday
- All facilities (toilets, shower, changing rooms etc.) available onsite
- Free transport service to and from your hotel in Playa Blanca
- Complete your course in a relaxed and fun atmosphere!
The Emergency First Response Course covers basic training for cardiopulmonary resuscitation (CPR) and emergency care. The program is designed for divers and non-divers, and also meets the CPR and first aid prerequisite for earning your PADI Rescue diver rating. If you want to be ready in an emergency, this course is for you!
Depth: 0 m.
Duration: 1 day
Before we start
Everyone can start this course, diver or non-diver.
The course is for 1 day.
• Theory using DVD and manual
• Primairy Care following international consensus guidelines.
• Secondary Care and treatments following international consensus guidelines.