Why do this course with Dive College Lanzarote?
- Team of experienced instructors - thousands of students have already been taught by us
- Conducted in small groups so lots of individual attention
- Demonstrations using staff members to play the victim
- Courses available in English, Spanish, German, Dutch or French
- Flexible planning – structure the course around your holiday
- All facilities (toilets, shower, changing rooms etc.) available onsite
- Free transport service to and from your hotel in Playa Blanca
- Complete your course in a relaxed and fun atmosphere!
You'd think that it's not easy to learn about accident prevention and management, and still have fun. But it can be. The Rescue Diver course is serious fun. We are going to teach you how to look after the safety and well being of yourself and other divers. You will learn to help prevent problems and, if necessary, manage dive emergencies using a variety of techniques. The Rescue diver course is enjoyable and builds your confidence.
Depth: 6-12 m.
Duration: 3-4 days
Before we start
1. Be certified as a PADI (junior) Adventure Diver, must have completed the Underwater Navigation Adventure Dive.
2. Be 12 years of age or older.
3. EFR Primary and Secondary Care training within 24 months. Training may be completed along with rescue diver course.
• Theory with the manual or online
• Ten training exercises, such as panicked diver, how to deal with underwater problems, missing diver procedures and how to surface an unconscious diver.
• Two different dive accident scenarios.
Theory: start online!
To do the theory there are different options:
1. You can do the theory when you are here.
2. You can order the e-book in advance and already prepare at home.
3. You can start the theory online now with PADI e-learning.