Why do this course with Dive College Lanzarote?
- Team of experienced instructors - thousands of students have already been taught by us
- Courses available in English, Spanish, German, Dutch or French
- Flexible planning – structure the course around your holiday
- Onsite training pool, modern classroom and great dive sites in front of the dive centre
- All facilities (toilets, shower, changing rooms etc.) available onsite
- Free transport service to and from your hotel in Playa Blanca
- Complete your course in a safe, relaxed and fun atmosphere!
Take your first steps to becoming a certified diver. It only takes 2 days to become a PADI Scuba diver. Once certified, you can explore the underwater world always accompanied by a dive professional. This course is perfect for people who want to learn scuba diving but don't have the time to do the complete Open Water Diver course. Once certified, you can always upgrade to Open Water Diver at any PADI dive center around the world.
Depth: max. 12 m.
Duration: 2 days
Before we start
Everybody who is in good health, reasonably fit, and comfortable in the water can earn a PADI Scuba Diver certification (minimum age 10 years).
With the Scuba Diver course you already do the first part of the Open Water Diver course.
• Pool sessions to learn basic dive skills
• Diving theory using DVD and manual
• Two dives in the sea on the house reef in front of the dive centre
Theory: start now!
To do the theory there are different options:
1. You can do the theory when you are here.
2. You can order the e-book in advance and already prepare at home.
Want to do a private course? It is possible with Dive College Lanzarote. Contact us for more information.