Why do your EFRI course with Dive College Lanzarote?
- Groups are small. Therefore more personal attention to make sure each candidate meets all the requirements to succeed.
- Team of experienced instructors with a CD and MI who both have years of practical experience in teaching PADI programs.
- EFRI available in English, Dutch and German
- On-site modern classroom.
- All facilities (toilets, shower etc.) available onsite including a place to leave dive equipment.
- Accommodation can be arranged close to the dive centre. Otherwise we offer free transport service to and from your hotel in Playa Blanca.
- Complete your EFRI in a relaxed and fun atmosphere!
This course will teach you how to conduct EFR programs for divers and non-divers who want CPR and first aid training, including basic emergency medical care knowledge and skills. As an EFR Instructor you may conduct EFR programs for divers and non-divers who want CPR and first aid training.
Duration: 1 day
Before we start
- EFR Primary and Secondary Care (or qualifying training) within the past 24 months.
- Be 18 years old.
The EFR Instructor Training program teaches instructor candidates to conduct the different modules of the EFR program including: Primary Assessment, CPR, Airway Obstruction, Control of Bleeding, Shock Management, Illness Assessment and Injury Assessment!