Why do your IDC SI with Dive College Lanzarote?
- Groups are small. Therefore more personal attention to make sure each candidate meets all the requirements to succeed.
- Team of experienced instructors with a CD and MI who both have years of practical experience in teaching PADI programs.
- IDC in English but Dutch and German candidates can do their briefings and presentations in their own language.
- On-site training pool, modern classroom and great dive sites in front of the dive center.
- Theory classes, confined lessons and open water dives are all within walking distance.
- All facilities (toilets, shower etc.) available onsite including a place to leave dive equipment.
- Accommodation can be arranged close to the dive centre. Otherwise we offer free transport service to and from your hotel in Playa Blanca.
- Complete your IDC in a relaxed and fun atmosphere!
This course provides you with the additional training skills necessary to staff PADI Instructor Development courses. This course builds upon your experience and abilities as a dive educator whilst concentrating on developing evaluation and counselling skills. As a PADI IDC Staff Instructor you can independently teach the PADI Assistant Instructor program and assist with instructor development programs.
Duration: 10 days
Before we start
- Master Scuba Diver Trainer (OWSI with 25 certifications and Specialty Instructor in 5 specialties).
- Emergency First Response Instructor.
- Agree to conduct all PADI certification courses and experience programs using methods consistent with PADI Standards and philosophy as outlined in the PADI Instructor Manual and PADI's Guide to Teaching.
- Agree to use the PADI System and components in their entirety.
Through independent study, classroom sessions, guided evaluation training and an internship, you'll learn to teach the PADI Assistant Instructor program and assist with instructor development programs. The course will be conducted during an IDC.