PADI Divemaster course
Take your first steps on the professional ladder in the PADI system of diver education. You’ll bring your knowledge of diving theory and your personal diving skills to a very high level. Work as a Divemaster and you get paid to do something you love! As a Divemaster, you can guide dives with certified divers, assist with dive courses and independently conduct different PADI programs such as Discover Scuba Diving and Snorkeling, Skin Diver and Scuba Review. The Divemaster course is also available for PADI eLearning.
Duration: 10 days
Before we start
- You need to be certified as PADI Advanced Open Water Diver and PADI Rescue Diver (or qualifying certifications).
- You need a minimum of 40 open water dives. Before we can certify you as a PADI Divemaster you need a minimum of 60 logged open water dives with experience in deep and navigation.
- Be at least 18 years old.
- Completed EFR Primary and Secondary Care training within 24 months.
- Medically evaluated and cleared for diving by a physician within 12 months
You will learn how to guide dives with certified divers and how to assist teaching PADI courses. Also, you will gain an extensive knowledge of dive theory. We will bring your skills to demonstration level and assess stamina and rescue skills. Doing the course with us means you’ll work with an experienced staff and real divers and students. To get more practical experience we always recommend staying longer and doing an internship. You will help us with real students, guiding certified divers, learn how to use a compressor and work in our shop.